- The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding - 8th Edition
By Diane Wiessinger, Diana West, and Teresa Pitman
La Leche League International’s classic bestselling guide. Provides a range of nursing advice, stories and information – from preparation during pregnancy to the world of weaning, from nursing positions to expressing and storing your milk. The ultimate support resource.
- New Mother’s Guide to Breastfeeding
By and Winnie Yu
With everything new mothers need to know about breastfeeding, covers more than a decade's worth of the latest research!
Helping you anxious child:
- Helping Your Anxious Child: A Step-by-Step Guide for Parents Paperback by Ronald Rapee PhD (Author), Ann Wignall D Psych (Author), Susan Spence PhD (Author)
- Freeing Your Child from Anxiety, Revised and Updated Edition: Practical Strategies to Overcome Fears, Worries, and Phobias and Be Prepared for Life--from Toddlers to Teens Paperback by Tamar Chansky Ph.D. (Author)
- What to Do When You Worry Too Much: A Kid's Guide to Overcoming Anxiety (What-to-Do Guides for Kids) Paperback
- Help Your Dragon Deal With Anxiety: Train Your Dragon To Overcome Anxiety. A Cute Children Story To Teach Kids How To Deal With Anxiety, Worry And Fear. (My Dragon Books) Paperback – December 17, 2018
- Train Your Angry Dragon: Teach Your Dragon To Be Patient. A Cute Children Story To Teach Kids About Emotions and Anger Management. (Dragon Books for Kids) (My Dragon Books) Paperback
Recommended resources for children activities on Maui:
- Maui Family Magazine